The Millers Brook development is situated on the Borrisokane Road. From Tesco head towards the Nenagh bypass on the R497. Take the first right turn just after the petrol station. In the Millers Brook estate take the 2nd left and follow the road around and the house is on the left hand side and is identified by our For Sale sign. Use the Eircode E45 DH22 in google maps or Sat Nav.
A three bedroom mid terrace property with tenants being sold by online auction on Wed 29th August 2018. Situated in this modern, sought after development close to Nenagh town centre and all amenities.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor. To the left of the hall is the sitting room that features a cast iron fire place and laminate wood flooring. To the rear of the property is the kitchen / dining room with a tiled floor and fully fitted wood kitchen. There are floor to ceiling sliding doors to the rear garden allowing for maximum light. There is a utility room on the ground floor also with fitted presses and plumbed for a washing machine and dryer. The first floor comprises of 3 bedrooms (master en-suite), bathroom and hotpress.
Outside there is parking to the front and a garden to the rear. This house represents an ideal family home or investment property and viewing is recommended.
Online bidding commences Wed 15th Aug 2018 at 11.00 am and closes at 12.00 noon or 60 seconds after the last bid after 12.00noon. Interested parties should register in advance of the auction on https://readillon.reaonlineauctions.ie and pay/pre authorise a €5,000 bidding deposit and €100 registration fee.
The house is currently let to long term tenants at a rent of €100 pw and is being sold with the benefit of the tenants in possession. It will be up to the new owner to agree a new lease with the tenants. Note the tenant owns all the contents to include curtains and light fittings. It will be up to the new owner to agree a new lease with the tenants.
• Entrance hall 5.72m x 1.86m Tiled floor and stairs to the first floor.
• Living room 4.57m x 3.77m Laminate wood flooring and open fire.
• Kitchen / dining room 4.13m x 3.73m Fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor and sliding doors to the rear.
• Utility 2.61m x 1.51m Tiled floor, fitted units and plumbed for a washing machine and dryer.
• Bedroom 1 2.84m x 2.29m Laminate wood flooring and built in wardrobe.
• Bedroom 2 3.38m x 2.83m Laminate wood flooring and built in wardrobe.
• Bathroom 2.43m x 2.02m Fully tiled with W.C., W.H.B. and bath.
• Bedroom 3 3.67m x 3.62m Laminate wood flooring and built in wardrobe.
• En-suite 2.75m x 1.18m Fully tiled with W.C., W.H.B. and electric shower.